We stock concrete spurs in a selection of lengths to meet your project’s needs.
Do you have a fence that is in need of repair? Or perhaps you are looking to build a new fence structure on your garden or commercial space that you can trust will remain resilient throughout the seasons?
Concrete spurs are a fantastic way of supporting a wobbly fence that has become damaged or rotten due to years of exposure to water and moisture. The spurs work by adding an additional element of support to the fence structure from deeper within the ground than a normal fence post would sit. These concrete spurs are a great option to consider if you would like to construct a new fence within a location that is susceptible to windy conditions, such as those found on higher spots of ground.
Spurs are available in sizes listed below.
- 75mm x 75mm (3″ x 3″) x 0.990m
- 75mmx 75mm (3″ x 3″) x 1.070m
- 100mm x 75mm (4″ x 3″) x 1.220m
- 100mm x 75mm (4″ x 3″) x 1.370m
- 100mm x 100mm (4″ x 4″) x 0.915m
- 100mm x 100mm (4″ x 4″) x 1.070m
- 100mm x 100mm (4″ x 4″) x 1.220m
- 100mm x 100mm (4″ x 4″) x 1.370m